3. This approval becomes effective immediately on firstly using or accessing the Portal.
1. Using this Portal means that you fully acknowledge to avoid the following:
A. Providing or uploading files that contain software, material, data or any other information that are not possessed nor licensed to be used by you.
B. Using this Portal in any way to send any commercial or undesired email or misusing the portal in any other types.
C. Providing or uploading files that contain viruses.
D. Disseminating, announcing, distributing or circulating materials and/or information that contain a defamation or violation of rules, and/or any other bad and unacceptable materials or any illegal information.
E. Using this Portal to participate in any illegal or non-lawful activities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
F. Using the Portal to announce any product or service that may result in violating laws or rules applied in the Kingdom.
G. Using any means, programs or actions that hinder or may hinder the appropriate operation of the Portal.
H. Carrying out any action that has unreasonable or huge storage on the Portal’s Infrastructure.
Termination of use
Links to the Portal
1. You should submit a specified application form before establishing e-Links to this Portal or showing any of its contents within a framework, or subscribing in any similar activities.
2. The Portal has the right to impose any Terms when allowing to establish any e-Link at the Portal or within any of its contents.
3. The Portal shall never be deemed at any circumstances as a participating or concerned part in reference to any brands, logos, or service logos or any other means used or appear on websites linked to this Portal or any of its Contents.
4. The Portal has the complete rights to suspend or hinder any links or correlations with any other website that contains inappropriate or unacceptable or illegal topics or any non-lawful names, materials or information in addition to any materials that object against any Legislation or violate intellectual Property Rights or Privacy or Public Rights.
5. The Portal keeps the right to break down any unauthorized links at any time. It has also no liability for any contents availed on any other website either it is accessed through this Portal or used to access This Portal.
Links from the Portal
1. Links to other Portals or Websites are availed for your easy access. The Portal shall never be liable for contents or accuracy of such Portals or websites. Accessing such links shall completely be the responsibility of visitors with no liability upon the Portal.
2. We have been attempting to replace non-working e-Links with active ones, but we cannot ensure that such e-Links will always work.
1. All contents availed on the Portal shall be completely protected in accordance with Saudi Rules and Regulations related to Publications, Brand Names and all other Intellectual Property Rights. All Intellectual Property Rights relating to this Portal’s content will be authorized and possessed by the Portal .
2. Except otherwise stated, you shall never be authorized to sell, license, lease, modify, copy, reproduce or download, publicize, transport or distribute or explicitly show or editing any materials derived from content of this Portal without the prior written relevant approval of the Portal Management.
It is completely prohibited to change or modify any of the Portal’s contents. In addition, all pictures included within the Portal shall be protected as per Publication copyrights, and it is not allowed to copy or use such contents with no prior written approval of the Portal Management.
1. You hereby agree to exclusively comply with Saudi Jurisdiction with regards to any issues or disputes arising as a result of using this Portal.
1. We do not assume to ensure 100% accuracy and trueness of the Portal’s content. In this regard, some related information might be changed by Concerned Agencies before being changed on the Portal. As a result, we are not responsible for any results arising from utilizing the information mentioned on this Portal.
2. This portal has been prepared in compliance with the effective rules in Saudi Arabia. With no warranties in this regard, and in accordance with this acknowledgment, This portal shall not guarantee the following:
a. Accuracy and trueness of information.
b. Effectively not to be penetrated.
c. Sustainability and effectiveness.
d. Appropriateness of the Portal’s contents.
e. The Portal or the server include no viruses or malicious elements.
1. This portal shall not be legally responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatever that may result from using this Portal.
2. This Portal contains links to other websites that are not subordinately relating to the Portal which is fully not responsible for contents of such websites. Dangers resulting from browsing such websites through the links availed on the Portal shall be your responsibility.
3. This Portal contains links to other websites or portals that may attempt to protect information and privacy using means or processes which are different from those used by us; consequently, we are not responsible for such contents and means of privacy protection. We advise you to constantly review privacy conditions of such websites.
4. The Portal’s Network Server collects Internet protocol addresses of visitors automatically when visiting any of contents. Such protocol addresses are used to help solve the Servers problems and to make any required statistical evaluations.
Limitation of Liability
1. All e-Services offered on the Portal via Internet in addition to any other information are intended to only simplify procedures of traditional means. You hereby acknowledge that you completely know that communications through Internet can be intruded by others.
2. Consequently, using the Portal shall be at your own responsibility where we shall be not responsible for any loss or damage you may confront as a result of using and/or visiting the Portal, depending on any information, statement or views announced on it.
3. We are also non responsible for any problems that arise during accessing Internet in addition to any other damages in machines, software or any other misconduct or bad views made by other persons that are logged to the Portal.
Protection from Viruses
1. We exerted our utmost efforts to check and monitor contents of this Portal all over the different stages of production. We advise you to use appropriate antivirus programs whenever you attempt to download any contents from the Portal, especially that we shall be not responsible for any loss or damage of your data or your PC which may arise while contacting this Portal or using any of its contents.
1. The Portal and all its included services, information, materials and vacancies shall be for your personal use in the same manner they are availed with no acknowledgments or warranties.
2. We hereby shall be not responsible for any faults or excesses that may arise as a result of using such a portal or any of its contents or included links either we know about this or not.
3. Any communications or information that may be sent by the portal’s user shall never be possessed by the sender or guaranteed in terms of privacy. In addition, any interactive use by the Portal’s user shall never be a guarantee to have any rights, licenses or privileges of any kind.
1. You hereby acknowledge that you will never take any action against the Portal or any of its administrations including all agencies, employees or authorized agents who are responsible for managing, updating or illustrating the Portal. This is considered an exemption of any obligations or responsibilities that may arise regarding any claims resulting from your violation of any Terms or Conditions of use or any other effective rules both in and outside Saudi Arabia.
Standards for the comments and e-participation
1. All comments in e-participation channels or Social networks are thoroughly deliberated and reviewed to make sure that commentators are committed to the relevant standards and regulations. The Portal Administration has the full power to exclude any comments deemed as inappropriate. Such standards include the following:
a. Commentators should stick to general ethics and avoid mentioning any inappropriate phrases or impolite words.
b. The comments should be relevantly focused on the issues put for discussion.
c. Avoiding any personal criticism which is not envisioned to enrich the issues deliberated.
d. Avoiding any fanatical instincts.
e. Being completely sure of accuracy when mentioning any texts of Qur’an or religious views and letting only specialized persons to discuss such topics.
f. Not to write any personal information within the comments such as contact data.